Friday 12 February 2010

New Update (at last)

I've been feverously working over the past few weeks to get my skills back on track (and more importantly my speed up) whilst renovating the scenery for the store.

I know I've not documented these mini projects in any great detail (thats still to come) but I've uploaded the photos to my Picassa account for anyone to view if they so desire:

1) Painting up the Realm of Battle boards
2) Painting of small scenery pieces
3) Painting of Cypher the Fallen Angel Character
4) Some miscellanous info on my tools I use and my paint store

Have a look-see, you might find something interesting in there until I get around to posting about it properly. Any questions or queries, please let me know.

http://picasaweb.google.com/andrewfort1979

No comments:

Post a Comment